Computational Analysis of Technical Systems • Prof. Marek Behr, Ph.D.
The chair belongs to the Department of Mechanical Engineering. It was founded in 2004, and directed since then by Professor Behr.
The areas of expertise are:
|Models of physical phenomena:
The chair is involved in the following funded projects:
- DFG SFB 540 Model-based Experimental Analysis of Kinetic Phenomena in Multiphase Fluid Reaction Systems
- DFG SFB 401 Modulation of Flow and Fluid-Structure Interaction at Airplane Wings
- DFG GRK 1095/1 Aerothermodynamic Design of a Scramjet Propulsion System for Future Spacecraft
- DFG SPP 1253 Optimization with Partial Differential Equations
- MicroMed Inc
- NSF ITR: Novel Finite Element Techniques for Modeling of Flows of Microstructured Liquids in Complex Geometries with Free Surfaces
- NSF MRI: Acquisition of a Parallel Computing Facility for Computational Engineering